Software, Materials, Services and other related information are collectively referred to as “Content.”
“You” Or “You”
“You” means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
Trademark “TutaScreen” is used by RIDHAN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED pursuant to license. All references to TutaScreen refer to RIDHAN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
Mobiles, smartphones, tablets, laptops or any other electronic equipment entertained for service’s is collectively referred to as Gadget.
“TutaScreen Certified Technician/(S)”
“TutaScreen Certified Technician means” technicians and specialists certified by TutaScreen to perform the Services under this Agreement.
“Shared services” refers to the provision of a service by one part or group within RIDHAN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its suppliers, to more than one organizations or groups outside of RIDHAN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
“Services” And “TutaScreen Portal”
“Materials” means any web casts, download areas, white papers, press releases, datasheets, FAQs, product information, quick reference guides, or other works of any kind that are made available to download from the TutaScreen Portal are the proprietary and copyrighted work of TutaScreen and/or its suppliers. The definition of “Materials” does not include the design or layout of the TutaScreen.com website or any other TutaScreen owned, operated, licensed or controlled website.
“Software” means a Gadget program of any kind, whether owned by TutaScreen or a third party, whether delivered via download, CD, other media, or other delivery method, including client and/or network security software. Elements of the Software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software includes both TutaScreen Software and third party Software. Your use of Software is subject to the respective agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software, ordering documents, exhibits, and other terms and conditions that apply (“License Terms”).
Submission of Plan Orders; Service Plans
You may order Services by submitting Plan Orders through the TutaScreen Portal or by calling TutaScreen. Once TutaScreen accepts the Plan Order submitted by you, then you will receive a written document or an email from TutaScreen at the email address that you provide or have provided to TutaScreen as part of the Registration Process for the Services. TutaScreen is not responsible for rendering Services in connection with any Plan Order that it has not accepted. Upon acceptance by TutaScreen of a Plan Order, you will have a Service Plan.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions, and other terms specific to each Service Plan, TutaScreen will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the Services. In most cases, TutaScreen will attempt problem diagnosis and a solution through chat, email or remote and/or a scheduled onsite visit or other means as it deems most appropriate under the circumstances. You understand that if remote access is used on your gadget’s there will be no residual software from the remote session; however, there may be a text file placed on your Gadget that will explain the work that was done on your Gadget. If such a text file is placed on your Gadget, you have the option to either save the file for future reference or to delete it from your Gadget. All undertakings under Service Plans are subject to TutaScreen’s Limited Warranty, which is set forth below. For more information, please refer to online documentation or call us at 9858585111. You agree to pay all Services Fee and any other applicable fee/charges as set out in the relevant Plan Order in accordance with the Payment Terms provided below.
Services against any Plan Order will be available once you have made payment for Services according to the requirements of the corresponding Plan Order. TutaScreen has no obligation to render Services under any Service Plan if the payments as required under any Plan Order have not been made.
You understand that certain Service Plans may have fee including, but not limited to “Service Fee” and/or “Activation Fee” payable either on an annual basis (“Annual Payment Plan”) or on a monthly basis (“Recurring Payment Plan”). Subject to the applicable Term Plan, all payments under the Annual Plan shall be made upfront at time of commencement of the subscription cycle. For payments under the Recurring Payment Plan, apart from the monthly installments of the Service Fee, payable over a one (1) year payment term, you shall be charged an additional non-refundable Activation Fee at the time of registration, as specified in the Plan Order. The fee (including Activation Fee) will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the Service Plan unless otherwise stated in the Plan Order. All fee under this clause or a relevant Plan Order, is payable at the time of commencement of the Service Plan.
When you purchased the Service, you agreed to a specific price and plan, where such plan maybe for a term of one, two or three years (“Term Plan”). All terms of Service Fee and/or any other fee payable under any mode of payment for a Subscription shall be set forth in the applicable Plan Order. Similarly, some plans may offer a discount on the Service if you sign up for other TutaScreen services (“Bundle Discount”). You agree to maintain your Service and the bundled services for the applicable term. If you signed up for a Term Plan or a Bundle Discount, the price available with those plans is valid until one of the following occurs: (1) the Term Plan expires; (2) you drop one of the TutaScreen services you were required to purchase to receive the special rate as notified to TutaScreen; or (3) You terminate the agreement/Service Plan before the expiry of the relevant term.
Credit Card Billing you may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize TutaScreen to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize TutaScreen and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for TutaScreen to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide TutaScreen with updated credit card information upon TutaScreen’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither TutaScreen nor any TutaScreen affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at TutaScreen’s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional Rs 250.00.
You agree and acknowledge that a Subscription under the Recurring Payment Plan will automatically renew for a month, unless notified otherwise by You (“Auto Renewal”). However, a Subscription under the Annual Payment Plan does not automatically renew and expires at the end of the applicable Term Plan.
Your credit card will be charged with the amount of the then prevailing subscription charges as per the payment option that you selected at the time of registering with TutaScreen.
If you would like to opt out of the Auto Renewal, please call us at 9858585111 and speak with one of our customer service representative at least 30 days prior to your subscription end date to discontinue your service.
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if TutaScreen has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 30 days of the subscription.
If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this TutaScreen may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met:
1. You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
2. The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
3. 07 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an TutaScreen technician
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services, Materials and Software are solely for your personal and non-commercial use in addressing matters covered by your Service Plan. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, distribute or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, Materials, or Software. Any Services, Materials, and Software are available only in connection with Services under a valid Service Plan.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Fair Usage Policy; Suspension or Termination of Subscription:
Though TutaScreen has no limits on the amount of online support requests a Subscription based plan user may make during the subscription period, however, each Subscriber’s use of the support services for the subscription based plans are subject to TutaScreen’s “fair use” policy. Under this policy, if at any time, in TutaScreen’s sole discretion, a subscription based plan user is found to be abusing the service by exceeding the level of use reasonably expected from someone using a Subscription based Plan for individual use, then TutaScreen reserves the right to suspend or terminate Subscriber’s Subscription Services. In addition, TutaScreen reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Subscription Services of any Subscriber that TutaScreen, in its sole discretion, determines are being used (a) fraudulently, (b) by any person other than Subscriber, or (c) for any Gadget system other than a Registered System. User may terminate the Service at any time by giving written or electronic notice to TutaScreen; provided, however, that User will not be entitled to a refund of any fees prepaid by User for the Service.
Use of Communication Services
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another’s Gadget or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading TutaScreen or others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Materials or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
TutaScreen has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, TutaScreen reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. TutaScreen reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
TutaScreen reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as TutaScreen deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in TutaScreen’ s sole discretion.
Any materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
You may not create hyperlinks to any portion of the TutaScreen Portal, nor any Materials or Software posted therein.
Guests; Limited License to Use of TutaScreen Portal
If you are not currently subscribed for a Service, then you are regarded as a “Guest”. Usage of the TutaScreen Portal by current TutaScreen customers outside of the scope of a Service specified under an applicable Plan Order is also treated as a “Guest”.
As a Guest you may use the TutaScreen Portal and Materials specifically designated as available to guests on the TutaScreen Portal for the limited purposes of (a) deciding whether to subscribe to the Services provided by TutaScreen, (b) registering with TutaScreen and submitting Plan Orders only. The foregoing license grant is a non-exclusive revocable license.
TutaScreen may provide you with the use of e-mail services, addresses, bulletin board services, instant messaging services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with TutaScreen’s employees and others as appropriate to your Service under a Plan Order (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). Communications Services shall only be used under an accepted Plan Order, and not for any other purpose.
Limited Licenses to Use the TutaScreen
Portal, Materials and Software
As permitted through a Service, you may use Materials and Software posted on the TutaScreen Portal, or made available in connection with a Plan Order which may be available for additional purposes and or subject to additional restrictions.
SLA (Service Level Agreement)
Business Support Hours
- (9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
- Call 9858585111
- or 9858585111
Week Ends and Holidays
- Sundays and Holidays
- (National holidays not included)
- (9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
- Limited Support available during After Hours on Best Effort Basis
How to Request Service
Customers should contact the TutaScreen to report problems with services, hardware, and software. The TutaScreen support may be obtained in any of the 4 ways listed below.
- Phone (9858585111): Phone service is available during normal business hours. Messages left on the voicemail system during business hours are processed as soon as possible. Messages left outside of normal business hours will be processed the next business day.
- In Store/Walk in (Check our nearest store location to you on TutaScreen stores. Walk-in service is available during normal business hours.
- Online Requests can be made via the Web 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will be processed the next business day during normal business hours
Repair Terms & Conditions
“TutaScreen” & TutaScreen.com are brand names owned & operated by RIDHAN TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
- Local service/VAT taxes extra
- If your gadget is collected for repair, it will take 2-3 business days for it to be repaired. It could take longer depending on delays on parts approval and/or parts procurement.
- For any further quick contacts & response
- Mail “Request ID” to contact@TutaScreen.com or
- If gadget requires a part replacement, part cost will be an additional charge. Our repair team will call you exclusively to take your kind approval.
- In case the gadget is given with NO POWER / NO DISPLAY / completely non-functional, only post our thorough check-up, we will be able to revert with exact diagnosis and list of parts gone bad. We follow a decision tree approach to repair the problem, thus it could be quite possible that we may call you more than once to seek a revised approval of additional parts.
- The repair/workmanship warranty stands for 1 month, subject to the gadget is not treated/opened/managed by any other vendor, post our last repair. Replaced Parts warranty is separate as per the warranty on each part.
- In any physically damaged gadget or gadget with identified hardware damages, it is quite possible that any part which is intermittently working can potentially completely stop functioning, while we are in the process of diagnosing and resolving the reported issue/s. In such scenario, TutaScreen will not be held liable for returning the gadget in the exact (pre-received) partial working condition, should the customer deny further repair and resolution by the TutaScreen technical team.
- TutaScreen charges Rs 200 as our basic visiting charge, if either the customer declines our service or denies us to pick up the equipment to bring to the TRC.
- In case we charge the complete service charge (lets say Rs 1200) and the customer equipment is brought to our repair center And the customer denies/does not approve additional repair charges, no REFUND of any kind is entertained.
- In case customer has provided the approval, and we are unable to source the part or not being able to repair, we return the gadget with a minimum Rs 200 deducted from the total as basic workmanship charges.
- TutaScreen does not guarantee data loss and 100% data recovery. Data Back-up is a separate paid service offered by TutaScreen, should you/customer desire to take on the service, it will be billed additionally. However for small volume of data (< 4GB) we do it for free. While, doing a free data back-up TutaScreen does not encourage backup of music / Video files during its OS reinstallation or any other repair process.
- The customer fully indemnifies TutaScreen for any or all software/licenses validity/originality that the customer has on its equipment/device. TutaScreen does not participate or promote piracy of any kind.
- TutaScreen advices all it’s customers to retain original Licenses for any or all application Software’s/licenses that are pre-installed on the gadget/device. TutaScreen is not responsible for any loss of installed application software during the process of repair.
- Per gadget refers to each/specific Mobiles, Smart phones, Tablets, iPhone, Blackberry & devices with, as defined in the final Invoice
- Hardware replacement rights are solely and exclusively held with TutaScreen to install new or refurbished parts.
- Parts warranty is provided by the part manufacturer.
- TutaScreen is not liable for any instance of pre-installed pirated software.
- Hardware replacement is not included in the service plan
- The start date/end date – mentioned in the invoice, defines the customer service period.
- All hardware repair will be carried-out in our local Technical Repair Centre.
- In case of loss or theft TutaScreen will not be responsible for any data related issue. However, TutaScreen will provide similar device or cost (MRP of that phone at that time) final decision will be of TutaScreen.
- Please note that while collecting the invoice ensure the request ID / invoice id is mentioned at all times
In case of any support, complaint, feedback please mail contact@TutaScreen.com